Our directors, Thomas and Laurent, pride themselves on precision, details and problem-solving. These fine skills have been honed and ingrained during their eight respective years of training for their master craftsmen diplomas at prestigious French tradesman guild, Les Compagnons du Devoir. As a company we always endeavour to create the highest of standards for our clients’ needs. Ensuring we get our client’s design accurate and agreed upon prior to commencing manufacturing is paramount. Arriving at a detailed quote or estimate is no exception to this. It is ensures both our and our clients’ expectations are met especially when it comes to investing in a custom piece of fine furniture. We are able to assist you with: CAD drawings, research, engineering, creative collaboration, and prototyping, then we can take it through to small-medium sized production work if you desire. This service is available across any of our wood, metal and commercial works and it includes:
- a dedicated two-hour planning session with one of our Directors to discuss your design needs (by appointment);
- 2D and 3D drawings to keep (see example below);
- technical advice including materials and hardware selection; and
- accurate quote.
To get the process started, we need you to send us:
- your measurements;
- listed of desired materials to use (types of wood/metal/glass/etc.);
- any inspiring pictures; and/or
- handdrawn sketches of your own ideas.