Terms & Conditions
“We” and “us” refers to MullumJoinery Wood & Metal Pty Ltd (MWM), ABN 93615778400. “You” and “your” refers to any customer and/or agents acting on behalf of the customer.
- Progress payments includes:
- 50% of materials and manufacturing costs, deposit, time spent quoting and preparing your job (due upon confirmation of booking)
- 50% of materials and manufacturing costs (due upon completion of manufacturing and prior to delivery)
- 100% of delivery costs (if applicable, due following delivery on-site)
- 100% of installation costs based on hourly rate + any extra costs for changes (if applicable, due upon completion of installation)
- When the quote is accepted online using our accounting software’s instructions which will be emailed to you, we will send you the first invoice relating to the payment of this deposit which include our payment options. Materials will be ordered for your job following receipt of deposit payment.
- All payments are to be received within seven days from receipt of the final invoice. Following this interest on late payments will be charged at: 7-14 days: 10%; 15 to 30 days: 15%; beyond 30 days: 20%. All goods remain the property of us until paid for in full.
- Unless otherwise stated in quote, prices do not include:
- other trades: e.g. tiling/splashbacks, electricity or plumbing;
- installation or delivery; or
- appliances or installation of integrated appliances.
Your signature is required upon receiving goods to ensure they are in good working order and to specification at time of agreeing to quote.
- Collection is available by advance booking once payments have cleared. Bookings can be made Tuesday to Friday between 9.00am – 4.00pm (excluding public holidays and weekends).
- If goods are being collected, they need to be collected from within seven days of the notified date. Following these seven days, if goods haven’t been picked up in full, we will charge a storage fee at a rate of $100/week incl GST.
- If premise is not ready for installation of job on the mutually agreed date, we will either:
- Deliver goods to premises if there is appropriate storage available. We will return on a suitable date to complete installation. We cannot be held responsible for the repair or replacement costs if stored goods are damaged during storage period; or
- Store related goods at our workshops at a rate of $100/week incl GST until a suitable installation date is organised.
Reasons why premise may not be ready for installation may include:
- Other tradesmen not completing their required part(s) in a timely manner;
- Obstruction of pathways or work space in and around the installation site;
- Changed or inaccurately provided information by yourself or others relating to: site plans, measurements and/or other fittings located at the premises; or
- Premise is deemed unsafe to work.
Changes or Amendments
- Changes to quoted work will incur additional costs at a basic hourly rate of $87 + GST, plus any costs of associated materials.
- You agree to give us publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at our workshop or onsite. These photos will only be used for marketing materials.
Development, Construction and Building Approvals
- Where applicable, you are responsible for all planning approvals with government departments, body corporate and/or other regulatory bodies before commencement of work.
- Any amendments to quotes or drawings that need to adhere to regulations or codes will be charged on an hourly rate.
- If your project is cancelled by you, the invoice which covers the cost of materials is non-refundable.
- If construction of your project has commenced, we will send a final invoice for the amount of hours spent working on your job.
If at any time you would you like to check any of these details, please send us an email.