We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for inviting our business into your home. We really hope your new home for years to come.
Warranties & Maintenance
Your candle has been hand poured by us using a unique blend of eco-friendly soy wax and lavender essential oils from Mt Blanc, France.
The wick is made from both wood and cotton. The wood makes a subtle crackling sound while the cotton gives consistent ignition.
For many hours of use, please ensure you follow these instructions
- Leave both wicks at 1cm in length at all times
- A long BBQ-style lighter is recommended especially when the wax level runs low.
- When lighting, spend a few extra seconds melting a little of the surrounding wax as this will ignite the flame properly
- Never leave candle unattended
- Snuff out flame with your breath. Do not crush the wick – it will break the wooden part. Do not use the lid to extinguish – it will melt the lid.
Kindly leave us a Google review
Follow our journey
we hope to see you again soon